Metro Rail & Train Branding in Delhi / NCR
Metro Rail & Train Branding
One might presume metro train advertising and railway advertising as synonyms but they are not. Metro train advertising differs from railway train advertising in terms of approach, target audience and location. Currently, India has metro trains operating in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Lucknow, Gurugram and Hyderabad. The network of metro train is on the rise and soon more cities will have metro trains owing to the growing public demand. For advertisers any site that has high footfall is lucrative for brand promotion as it solves the purpose of reaching diverse audience.Eye Media is the best Metro Rail & Train Branding Advertising Agency Delhi.
Benefits of Metro Rail & Train Branding
- 1. Giant moving billboards make sure that your brand message captures people’s attention.
- 2. High visibility determines that people actually read the advertisement, unlike skipping ads on TVs and using ad-blockers on the internet.
- 3. As 2/3 of metro passengers are daily passengers, metro wraps effectively reinforce the message, increasing brand awareness. So the next time when a person goes to buy something, your brand image will come into his mind first.
- 4. With travel time lasting from a couple of minutes to 1.5 hours, the impact your advertisement has on people is unparalleled.
- 5. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement and the holy grail of any marketing campaign. Advertising will Delhi Metro compels people to talk about the brand, thus spreading word of mouth.
- If you are looking to advertise on metro or rail Eye Media is the best Metro Rail & Train Branding Advertising Agency Delhi.
Why To Advertise On Metro And Rail
Advertising in metro rail offers unique opportunity to tap huge middle & upper middle class income group of the city.
• Vast Reach
- Most effective way to capture the masses on the move
- Around 30 Lakh people commute daily by Delhi Metro
- 296 km of operational network, covering major commercial and residential locations across NCR
• Captive Audience and High Brand Recall
- Consumer are continuously surrounded by the brand
- In Delhi Metro, passengers spend minimum 10-15 minutes at the station
- Good brand recall as the brand message is hardly missed by customers
• Low Clutter Media
- High concentration zone with superior visibility
- Displays placed symmetrically
- Displays present aesthetic ambience
• Low Spillover and hence better ROI
- Maximize the brand communication thrust
- Segmentation of stations based on commuter profile and catchment area
- The message reaches the target group it was intended for
- Inside train branding | Product display spaces at Metro Station | Backlit panels at Metro Station | Train Wraps